- GTIM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.5 million.
- GTIM has traded 51,370 shares today.
- GTIM is trading at 5.03 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- GTIM is trading at a new low 3.03% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GTIM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GTIM NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- GTIM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.57, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.21 million or 172.20% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 83.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.22 million to -$0.41 million.
- You can view the full Good Times Restaurants Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.