- PLL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $138.6 million.
- PLL traded 613,007 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:05 AM, representing 55.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PLL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PLL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PLL: Pall Corporation manufactures and markets filtration, separation, and purification products; and integrated systems solutions worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. PLL has a PE ratio of 29. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Pall Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pall Corporation has been 449,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pall has a market cap of $10.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.36 and a short float of 3.9% with 3.60 days to cover. Shares are down 1.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pall Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry average. The net income increased by 0.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $83.67 million to $84.40 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.76, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.20, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, PALL CORP's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for PALL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 55.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.52% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $123.63 million or 3.28% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -32.24%.
- You can view the full Pall Corporation Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.