- PNFP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $11.0 million.
- PNFP has traded 33,160 shares today.
- PNFP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PNFP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PNFP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PNFP: Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. operates as the holding company for Pinnacle Bank that provides various banking services to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional entities in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. PNFP has a PE ratio of 22.2. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Pinnacle Financial Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Pinnacle Financial Partners has been 138,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pinnacle Financial has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 4.2% with 6.46 days to cover. Shares are up 21.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pinnacle Financial Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PINNACLE FINL PARTNERS INC has improved earnings per share by 31.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PINNACLE FINL PARTNERS INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.01 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.54 versus $2.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 33.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.37 million to $21.84 million.
- The gross profit margin for PINNACLE FINL PARTNERS INC is currently very high, coming in at 94.91%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 29.85% is above that of the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 31.91% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.28% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Pinnacle Financial Partners Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.