- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 19,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 19,000
Ilan Kaufthal arrives while Tronox's acquisition of Cristal's titanium dioxide assets is under FTC review.
This market is still supported by resilient dip buyers, but it's unattractive to the initiative buyer.
When a stock makes a large-percentage move, it is often just the start of a new major trend -- a trend that can lead to huge profits.