- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 21,355
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,379
- 24-Week # shares sold: 21,355
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/10/15, Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.19, payable on 2/26/15.
The initial public offering for Citizens Bank was described Wednesday as the 'anti-Alibaba.' But after a weak start, the stock closed up over 7% for the day.
Jefferies initiated coverage on Berkshire Hills Bancorp (BHLB) with a "hold" rating and a $25 price target.