- FMC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.7 million.
- FMC has traded 863,608 shares today.
- FMC traded in a range 226.4% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.22.
- FMC traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 19 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 19 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FMC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FMC NOW at Trade-Ideas
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income increased by 182.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $27.10 million to $76.50 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 939.02% to $172.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FMC CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 14.86%.
- 36.48% is the gross profit margin for FMC CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.00% trails the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, FMC has outperformed against the industry average of 14.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.4%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full FMC Corporation Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.