- 4-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1,109
- 12-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,511
- 24-Week # shares bought: 4,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,511
Stocks retreated from highs in the final minutes of trading Monday as another rally in crude oil failed to inspire big gains on Wall Street.
Stocks give back the bulk of gains in the last half hour of trading in what has been a choppy start to the week.
Truckers Swift Transportation and Knight Transportation are merging.