- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 42,850
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,300
- 12-Week # shares sold: 42,850
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,300
- 24-Week # shares sold: 42,850
Kulicke & Soffa and FreightCar America are two names that make relatively inexpensive targets.
The Greenwich, Conn., private equity firm offers $197 million to beat PE-backed Incipio, which originally offered $177 million for the fellow headphones and mobile accessories maker.
One analyst suggests Uber is worth more than 50% less than its most recent valuation. Do you know China's largest tech company? (Hint: it's not Alibaba).