- VOYA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $76.7 million.
- VOYA has traded 759,376 shares today.
- VOYA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VOYA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VOYA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VOYA: Voya Financial, Inc. operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. VOYA has a PE ratio of 5.0. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Voya Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Voya Financial has been 2.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Voya Financial has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 3.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Voya Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, VOYA's share price has jumped by 29.30%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, VOYA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Diversified Financial Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, VOYA FINANCIAL INC has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- VOYA, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- VOYA FINANCIAL INC's earnings per share declined by 21.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, VOYA FINANCIAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $9.18 versus $2.27 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 63.3% in earnings ($3.37 versus $9.18).
- You can view the full Voya Financial Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.