- PCTY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- PCTY has traded 37,529 shares today.
- PCTY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PCTY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PCTY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PCTY: Paylocity Holding Corporation provides cloud-based payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions for medium-sized organizations in the United States. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Paylocity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Paylocity has been 198,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Paylocity has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 9.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Paylocity as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PCTY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.13 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- Compared to other companies in the Professional Services industry and the overall market, PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.09 versus -$0.11).
- The gross profit margin for PAYLOCITY HOLDING CORP is rather high; currently it is at 63.15%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 3.75% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has improved to $9.35 million from having none in the same quarter last year. Since the company had no net operating cash flow for the prior period, we cannot calculate a percent change in order to compare its growth rate with that of its industry average.
- You can view the full Paylocity Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.