- ALLE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $61.0 million.
- ALLE has traded 4,768 shares today.
- ALLE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ALLE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ALLE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ALLE: Allegion Public Limited Company manufactures and sells mechanical and electronic security products and solutions worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. ALLE has a PE ratio of 30.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Allegion a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Allegion has been 676,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Allegion has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 10.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Allegion as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's revenue growth has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- ALLEGION PLC has improved earnings per share by 23.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ALLEGION PLC increased its bottom line by earning $1.93 versus $0.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.77 versus $1.93).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 588.88% to $4.40 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ALLEGION PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 36.74%.
- ALLE, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.7%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Allegion Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.