- 4-Week # shares bought: 540
- 4-Week # shares sold: 1.7 million
- 12-Week # shares bought: 540
- 12-Week # shares sold: 1.7 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 540
- 24-Week # shares sold: 1.7 million
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/11/15, Marlin Business Services Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.125, payable on 2/26/15. As a percentage of MRLN's recent stock price of $16.90, this dividend works out to approximately 0.74%, so look for shares of Marlin Business Services Corp to trade 0.74% lower — all else being equal — when MRLN shares open for trading on 2/11/15.
Marlin Business Services (MRLN) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C+.