- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 86,900
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2.6 million
- 24-Week # shares bought: 22,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2.7 million
U.S. oil producers added 4 rigs, while natural gas producers brought 3 rigs online, bring the overall count up to 665.
Gobbling up privately held acreage may continue to be a major priority for strategics in 2017, but so too will asset sales and equity raises as low leverage remains vital.
The major oil producer will bolster its already substantial holdings in the U.S.' most prolific oil play for $2.43 billion.