- CERN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $101.3 million.
- CERN has traded 565,843 shares today.
- CERN traded in a range 260.9% of the normal price range with a price range of $3.12.
- CERN traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 85 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 85 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CERN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CERN NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 21.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CERN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.04 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.30, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Technology industry and the overall market, CERNER CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 147.05% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 39.98% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CERN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CERNER CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CERNER CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.50 versus $1.13 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.11 versus $1.50).
- You can view the full Cerner Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.