- WWAV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $82.8 million.
- WWAV has traded 51,991 shares today.
- WWAV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WWAV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WWAV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WWAV: The WhiteWave Foods Company, a consumer packaged food and beverage company, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, salads, fruits and vegetables, coffee creamers and beverages, and dairy products and organic produce in North America and Europe. WWAV has a PE ratio of 55.0. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Whitewave Foods Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Whitewave Foods Company has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Whitewave has a market cap of $7.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.79 and a short float of 2.5% with 2.40 days to cover. Shares are up 24.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Whitewave Foods Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- WHITEWAVE FOODS CO reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, WHITEWAVE FOODS CO increased its bottom line by earning $0.78 versus $0.56 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.11 versus $0.78).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Food Products industry. The net income increased by 66.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $19.54 million to $32.56 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 67.32% to $116.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 56.71%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 80.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 58.79% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Whitewave Foods Company Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.