- TSS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $56.3 million.
- TSS has traded 11,882 shares today.
- TSS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TSS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TSS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TSS: Total System Services, Inc. provides electronic payment processing services to banks and other financial institutions in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. TSS has a PE ratio of 24.7. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Total System Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Total System Services has been 852,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Total System Services has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.77 and a short float of 2.2% with 2.43 days to cover. Shares are up 18.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Total System Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.84, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, TSS has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TOTAL SYSTEM SERVICES INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.46 versus $1.27 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.24 versus $1.46).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 57.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $49.30 million to $77.76 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $158.49 million or 6.58% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -12.94%.
- You can view the full Total System Services Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.