- MDRX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $51.0 million.
- MDRX has traded 107,821 shares today.
- MDRX traded in a range 209.3% of the normal price range with a price range of $0.85.
- MDRX traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 183 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 183 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MDRX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MDRX NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLTNS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLTNS continued to lose money by earning -$0.37 versus -$0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.45 versus -$0.37).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 191.31% to $51.49 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLTNS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 51.17%.
- The gross profit margin for ALLSCRIPTS HEALTHCARE SOLTNS is rather high; currently it is at 50.60%. Regardless of MDRX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MDRX's net profit margin of -0.63% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Health Care Technology industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 89.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$20.62 million to -$2.18 million.
- MDRX has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 12.62% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- You can view the full Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.