- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 312
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,089
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 47,988
Tech stocks fluctuated on Tuesday afternoon after Apple Inc. laid out its latest product launches, including new models of its smartphone.
Sure, the new phone will be groundbreaking -- but who manufactures the parts that make the whole?
Jim Cramer says people care about natural disasters, but the markets are moved by data points, such as Apple's iPhone news.
This market is focused on Apple and Gilead's planned acquisition of Kite.