- 4-Week # shares bought: 20
- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,909
- 12-Week # shares bought: 20
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,909
- 24-Week # shares bought: 20
- 24-Week # shares sold: 2,909
Although the firms were once seen as saviors in the industry, regulators were always skeptical and still regard them as short-term investors looking for bargains, rather than stewards.
Stocks with insider trader activity include MNRO, GEOS and GBNK
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/18/15, Guaranty Bancorp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 2/27/15. As a percentage of GBNK's recent stock price of $15.16, this dividend works out to approximately 0.66%, so look for shares of Guaranty Bancorp to trade 0.66% lower — all else being equal — when GBNK shares open for trading on 2/18/15.