- NICE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.0 million.
- NICE has traded 89,884 shares today.
- NICE is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NICE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NICE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NICE: NICE Systems Ltd. provides software solutions that enable enterprises and security-sensitive organizations to prevent financial crimes and fraud, ensure security and public safety, and provide enhanced customer experiences. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. NICE has a PE ratio of 35.2. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate NICE-Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for NICE-Systems has been 192,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. NICE-Systems has a market cap of $3.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 17.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NICE-Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NICE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- NICE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.20, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 112.82% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 38.54% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NICE should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NICE SYSTEMS LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NICE SYSTEMS LTD increased its bottom line by earning $1.70 versus $0.89 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.13 versus $1.70).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 106.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.22 million to $50.08 million.
- You can view the full NICE-Systems Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.