- OKE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $65.9 million.
- OKE has traded 1.9 million shares today.
- OKE traded in a range 211% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.20.
- OKE traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 50 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 50 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in OKE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for OKE NOW at Trade-Ideas
- ONEOK INC has improved earnings per share by 28.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ONEOK INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.53 versus $1.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.57 versus $1.53).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 4.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $90.74 million to $94.54 million.
- Despite the weak revenue results, OKE has outperformed against the industry average of 33.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 17.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- OKE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 23.92% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 13.95 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with this, the company manages to maintain a quick ratio of 0.38, which clearly demonstrates the inability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full ONEOK Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.