- 4-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 32,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 32,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 32,500
Investors seem to be struggling with where to place their bets as U.S. producers kick back into gear, but analysts have mapped out a few to keep an eye on.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including new buy ratings for Concho Resources, Devon Energy, Six Flags and Marathon Oil.
There are several others who could also reap benefits.