- IMPV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.1 million.
- IMPV has traded 70,063 shares today.
- IMPV is up 3% today.
- IMPV was down 5% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IMPV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IMPV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IMPV: Imperva, Inc. develops, markets, sells, services, and supports cyber security solutions that protect business critical data and applications in the cloud or on premises worldwide. It operates in two segments, Imperva and Incapsula. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Imperva a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Imperva has been 451,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Imperva has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.67 and a short float of 8.8% with 5.30 days to cover. Shares are down 7.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Imperva as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry average. The net income has significantly decreased by 32.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$9.43 million to -$12.50 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, IMPERVA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $5.21 million or 30.93% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- IMPERVA INC's earnings per share declined by 26.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, IMPERVA INC reported poor results of -$2.29 versus -$1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.85 versus -$2.29).
- The gross profit margin for IMPERVA INC is currently very high, coming in at 81.84%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -24.32% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full Imperva Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.