- USNA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- USNA has traded 52,616 shares today.
- USNA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in USNA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for USNA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on USNA: USANA Health Sciences, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells science-based nutritional and personal care products primarily to reduce the risk of chronic degenerative disease worldwide. USNA has a PE ratio of 21.1. Currently there are no analysts that rate Usana Health a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Usana Health has been 80,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Usana Health has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 2.01 and a short float of 18.6% with 9.34 days to cover. Shares are up 14.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Usana Health as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- USNA has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.14, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Personal Products industry and the overall market, USANA HEALTH SCIENCES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 67.60% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, USNA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Usana Health Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.