- SCOR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $16.5 million.
- SCOR has traded 56,079 shares today.
- SCOR is up 3.8% today.
- SCOR was down 5.9% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SCOR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SCOR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SCOR: comScore, Inc. provides digital media analytics products and services for content publishers, advertisers, advertising agencies, and network operators primarily in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate comScore a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for comScore has been 275,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. comScore has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.51 and a short float of 3.4% with 2.85 days to cover. Shares are up 11% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates comScore as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 67.12% over the past twelve months. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $7.48 million or 29.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, COMSCORE INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 43.24%.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 1664.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.17 million to -$2.66 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, COMSCORE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full comScore Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.