- ATHM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $91.6 million.
- ATHM has traded 288,396 shares today.
- ATHM traded in a range 216.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $5.38.
- ATHM traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 5 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 5 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ATHM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ATHM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ATHM: Autohome Inc. operates as an online destination for automobile consumers in the People's Republic of China. ATHM has a PE ratio of 47.4. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Autohome a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Autohome has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Autohome has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 51.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Autohome as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity and robust revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 59.09% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 59.35% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period.
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, AUTOHOME INC -ADR's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ATHM has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.27, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for AUTOHOME INC -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 84.89%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 33.78% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Autohome Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.