- PZZA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.5 million.
- PZZA has traded 46,956 shares today.
- PZZA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PZZA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PZZA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PZZA: Papa John's International, Inc. operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants under the trademark Papa John's in the United States and internationally. The company also operates dine-in and delivery restaurants in certain international markets. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. PZZA has a PE ratio of 35.5. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Papa John's International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Papa John's International has been 350,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Papa John's International has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of -0.16 and a short float of 5.1% with 3.33 days to cover. Shares are up 11.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Papa John's International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC has improved earnings per share by 26.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.76 versus $1.55 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.05 versus $1.76).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 12.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $18.81 million to $21.18 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market, PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $37.81 million or 42.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -70.42%.
- You can view the full Papa John's International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.