- CTCT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.0 million.
- CTCT has traded 144,752 shares today.
- CTCT is down 3% today.
- CTCT was up 6.1% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CTCT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CTCT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CTCT: Constant Contact, Inc. provides online marketing tools that are designed for small organizations worldwide. CTCT has a PE ratio of 62.5. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Constant Contact a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Constant Contact has been 367,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Constant Contact has a market cap of $885.2 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 2.11 and a short float of 6.2% with 1.86 days to cover. Shares are down 25% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Constant Contact as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CTCT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CTCT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.85, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 266.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 34.76% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- The gross profit margin for CONSTANT CONTACT INC is currently very high, coming in at 79.67%. Regardless of CTCT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CTCT's net profit margin of 3.92% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, CONSTANT CONTACT INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Constant Contact Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.