- CRTO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $26.0 million.
- CRTO has traded 281,958 shares today.
- CRTO is trading at 14.46 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- CRTO is trading at a new high 4.00% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CRTO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CRTO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CRTO: Criteo S.A., a technology company, engages in the digital performance marketing in France and internationally. The company leverages granular data to engage and convert customers on behalf of its advertiser clients. CRTO has a PE ratio of 76.9. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Criteo a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Criteo has been 573,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Criteo has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 4.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Criteo as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CRTO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.03 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CRTO has a quick ratio of 2.17, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 38.88% is the gross profit margin for CRITEO SA which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CRTO's net profit margin of 7.84% significantly trails the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 312.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.64% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Setting our sights on the months ahead, however, we feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The implication is that its reduced upside potential is not good enough to warrant further investment at this time.
- When compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, CRITEO SA's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Criteo Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.