- MIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.9 million.
- MIC has traded 58,686 shares today.
- MIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MIC: Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC, through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and invests in infrastructure businesses that provide services to businesses and individuals primarily in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.9%. MIC has a PE ratio of 5.1. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Macquarie Infrastructure a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Macquarie Infrastructure has been 517,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Macquarie Infrastructure has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.61 and a short float of 2% with 3.13 days to cover. Shares are up 16.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Macquarie Infrastructure as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- MIC's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 40.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 55.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, MIC's share price has jumped by 43.88%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Transportation Infrastructure industry and the overall market, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCT CO LLC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 32.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $15.82 million to $20.97 million.
- You can view the full Macquarie Infrastructure Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.