- FIX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.5 million.
- FIX is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FIX has a PE ratio of 28.9.
- FIX is mentioned 1.26 times per day on StockTwits.
- FIX has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FIX is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FIX is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FIX is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FIX is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FIX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FIX NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on FIX: Comfort Systems USA, Inc. provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. FIX has a PE ratio of 28.9. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Comfort Systems USA a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Comfort Systems USA has been 192,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Comfort Systems USA has a market cap of $789.7 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. The stock has a beta of 1.45 and a short float of 2.9% with 5.78 days to cover. Shares are up 23.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Comfort Systems USA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FIX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.13 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.34, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Construction & Engineering industry. The net income increased by 90.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.60 million to $10.68 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 93.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 37.93% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, COMFORT SYSTEMS USA INC reported lower earnings of $0.62 versus $0.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.83 versus $0.62).
- You can view the full Comfort Systems USA Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.