- HASI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.6 million.
- HASI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HASI has a PE ratio of 44.2.
- HASI is mentioned 1.03 times per day on StockTwits.
- HASI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HASI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HASI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HASI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HASI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HASI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HASI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HASI: Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.5%. HASI has a PE ratio of 44.2. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure has been 236,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure has a market cap of $530.2 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 34.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$18.46 million or 96.49% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The gross profit margin for HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.22%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, HASI's net profit margin of 11.24% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- This stock has increased by 43.72% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in HASI do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR turned its bottom line around by earning $0.46 versus -$0.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.09 versus $0.46).
- You can view the full Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.