- 4-Week # shares bought: 11,800
- 4-Week # shares sold: 400
- 12-Week # shares bought: 11,800
- 12-Week # shares sold: 400
- 24-Week # shares bought: 11,800
- 24-Week # shares sold: 400
When bond yields rise, the economy roars and it's game on for industrials, banks and retailers, says Jim Cramer.
Following these activists can pay off; they know their banks inside out.
With dealmaking among larger banks having dried up, analysts believe balance sheet woes, location and other issues will make several institutions potential sale fodder.
Small bank M&A activity is likely to pick up in the coming months. Analysts name these six banks as potential sellers, as well as three possible buyers.