- EFX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $59.0 million.
- EFX has traded 50,344 shares today.
- EFX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EFX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EFX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EFX: Equifax Inc. provides information solutions and human resources business process outsourcing services for businesses, governments, and consumers. The company's U.S. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. EFX has a PE ratio of 32.2. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Equifax a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Equifax has been 620,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Equifax has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.66 and a short float of 1.4% with 2.43 days to cover. Shares are up 21.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Equifax as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 36.88% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, EFX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- EQUIFAX INC has improved earnings per share by 8.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EQUIFAX INC increased its bottom line by earning $2.97 versus $2.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.33 versus $2.97).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Professional Services industry average. The net income increased by 5.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $83.90 million to $88.30 million.
- The gross profit margin for EQUIFAX INC is rather high; currently it is at 67.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.54% is above that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.