- PEGI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.1 million.
- PEGI has traded 59,442 shares today.
- PEGI is trading at 3.20 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- PEGI is trading at a new high 3.12% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PEGI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PEGI NOW at Trade-Ideas
- PEGI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 90.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 222.56% to $31.46 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PATTERN ENERGY GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -32.17%.
- Compared to other companies in the Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders industry and the overall market, PATTERN ENERGY GROUP INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Independent Power Producers & Energy Traders industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 54.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$13.18 million to -$20.39 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.37 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, PEGI has a quick ratio of 0.57, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full Pattern Energy Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.