- GMCR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $133.2 million.
- GMCR has traded 198,429 shares today.
- GMCR is trading at 3.13 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- GMCR is trading at a new low 3.02% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GMCR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GMCR NOW at Trade-Ideas
- GMCR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.08 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, GMCR has a quick ratio of 1.64, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 37.89% is the gross profit margin for KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 9.70% is above that of the industry average.
- KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN INC's earnings per share declined by 9.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.74 versus $3.16 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.11 versus $3.74).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.0%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Keurig Green Mountain Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.