- LYV has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.4 million.
- LYV has traded 14,305 shares today.
- LYV is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LYV with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LYV NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LYV: Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. operates as a live entertainment company. The company operates through Concerts, Ticketing, Artist Nation, and Sponsorship & Advertising segments. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Live Nation Entertainment a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Live Nation Entertainment has been 813,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Live Nation Entertainment has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the services sector and media industry. The stock has a beta of 0.49 and a short float of 2.7% with 5.56 days to cover. Shares are down 1.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Live Nation Entertainment as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including meager revenue growth, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, LYV is up 20.01% to its most recent closing price of 25.06. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT reported poor results of -$0.51 versus -$0.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.11 versus -$0.51).
- LYV, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 7.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.6%.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $342.55 million or 6.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Live Nation Entertainment Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.