- EXL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.1 million.
- EXL has traded 448,419 shares today.
- EXL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EXL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EXL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EXL: Excel Trust, Inc. engages in financing, developing, leasing, owning and managing community and power centers, grocery anchored neighborhood centers and freestanding retail properties. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Diego, California. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.5%. Currently there are no analysts that rate Excel a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Excel has been 794,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Excel has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.41 and a short float of 2.5% with 0.99 days to cover. Shares are up 18.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Excel as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 37.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 200.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 26.19% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- EXCEL TRUST INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has managed its earnings and share float. We anticipate this stability to falter in the coming year and, in turn, the company to deliver lower earnings per share than prior full year. During the past fiscal year, EXCEL TRUST INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.07 versus -$0.08 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 71.4% in earnings (-$0.12 versus -$0.07).
- The gross profit margin for EXCEL TRUST INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.71%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.49% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $7.15 million or 24.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Excel Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.