- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,360
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,360
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,360
- 24-Week # shares sold: 25,000
The better-than-expected May jobs report could bode well for financial stocks as investors now anticipate the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates. Here are seven banks stocks to buy now.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/11/15, Brookline Bancorp Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.085, payable on 2/27/15. As a percentage of BRKL's recent stock price of $9.91, this dividend works out to approximately 0.86%, so look for shares of Brookline Bancorp Inc to trade 0.86% lower — all else being equal — when BRKL shares open for trading on 2/11/15.
Cramer's being careful with Barracuda Networks but he likes NuStar Energy, Exact Sciences and Amkor Technology.