- FLT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $89.6 million.
- FLT has traded 72,974 shares today.
- FLT traded in a range 246.6% of the normal price range with a price range of $6.80.
- FLT traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 8 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 8 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLT NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 47.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $4.23 versus $3.37 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.10 versus $4.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 60.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $68.12 million to $109.54 million.
- The gross profit margin for FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 55.50%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 29.07% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 73.45% to $290.84 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -6.86%.
- You can view the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.