- IART has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.4 million.
- IART has traded 15,008 shares today.
- IART is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IART with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IART NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IART: Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets surgical implants and medical instruments for use in neurosurgery, extremity reconstruction, orthopedics, and general surgery. The company operates in five segments: U.S. Neurosurgery; U.S. Extremities; U.S. IART has a PE ratio of 59.9. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Integra Lifesciences Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Integra Lifesciences Holdings has been 164,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integra Lifesciences has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.72 and a short float of 12% with 15.59 days to cover. Shares are up 13.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Integra Lifesciences Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS has improved earnings per share by 15.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS turned its bottom line around by earning $1.04 versus -$0.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.15 versus $1.04).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 77.47% to $20.76 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.80%.
- The gross profit margin for INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES HLDGS is rather high; currently it is at 68.62%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, IART's net profit margin of 6.80% significantly trails the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 32.23% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Integra Lifesciences Holdings Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.