- ELLI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.2 million.
- ELLI has traded 61,199 shares today.
- ELLI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ELLI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ELLI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ELLI: Ellie Mae, Inc. provides on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry in the United States. Its mortgage management solution offers a system of record that allows banks, credit unions, and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages. ELLI has a PE ratio of 116.9. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Ellie Mae a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ellie Mae has been 301,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ellie Mae has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 45% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ellie Mae as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ELLI's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ELLI's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.00 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.01, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- ELLIE MAE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ELLIE MAE INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.50 versus $0.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.93 versus $0.50).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 165.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.62 million to $4.30 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 91.26% to $15.82 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ELLIE MAE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.75%.
- You can view the full Ellie Mae Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.