- AIN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.6 million.
- AIN is making at least a new 3-day high.
- AIN has a PE ratio of 31.1.
- AIN is mentioned 0.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- AIN has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- AIN is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- AIN is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- AIN is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- AIN is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AIN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AIN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AIN: Albany International Corp. engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The MC segment designs, manufactures, and markets paper machine clothing. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. AIN has a PE ratio of 31.1. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Albany International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Albany International has been 86,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Albany International has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 6.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Albany International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.54, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, AIN has a quick ratio of 1.84, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 4874.46% to $20.20 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ALBANY INTL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.85%.
- ALBANY INTL CORP' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ALBANY INTL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.30 versus $0.55 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.61 versus $1.30).
- 45.59% is the gross profit margin for ALBANY INTL CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of AIN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.13% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Albany International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.