- 4-Week # shares bought: 74,465
- 12-Week # shares bought: 174,887
- 24-Week # shares bought: 267,191
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 55,700
- 24-Week # shares sold: 148,000
Jim Cramer warns that there are too many software as a service (SaaS) companies and cybersecurity companies.
Jim Cramer breaks down the market.
Hopes for progress in the U.S.-China trade war are tempered by uncertainties about Britain's exit from the European Union.
Jim Cramer weighs in on Halliburton's quarter, the analyst actions surrounding Peloton and Uber's lock-up expiration.
My oil services play remains Schlumberger. SLB has not performed much better over time than has HAL, but the market awards SLB a higher multiple.