- 4-Week # shares bought: 74,465
- 12-Week # shares bought: 174,887
- 24-Week # shares bought: 267,191
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 55,700
- 24-Week # shares sold: 148,000
After what happened to Microsoft stock on its superb report we now have to be a little concerned.
Stocks slumped at the close to end down Friday as as investors digested a series of quarterly earnings reports.
Curious about how Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust portfolio approaches stocks? Here's his advice to one club member on Cramer's exclusive members-only July conference call.