- CCL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $167.8 million.
- CCL traded 16,404 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:02 AM.
- CCL is down 2.6% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CCL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CCL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CCL: Carnival Corporation operates as a cruise company worldwide. It provides vacations to various cruise destinations. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. CCL has a PE ratio of 28.0. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Carnival a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Carnival has been 4.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Carnival has a market cap of $27.9 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.39 and a short float of 1.3% with 1.66 days to cover. Shares are up 4.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Carnival as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 300.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.36% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CCL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) increased its bottom line by earning $1.58 versus $1.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.45 versus $1.58).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 345.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$20.00 million to $49.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 61.63% to $771.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CARNIVAL CORP/PLC (USA) has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.71%.
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.