CHICAGO, April 14, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint Corporation (Nasdaq:COVS), an industry-leading cloud platform for enabling the Internet of Things (IoT), today announced that its chief security officer, David Miller, will discuss the role of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the automotive industry at the 2015 Internet of Things North America Conference. The conference and expo takes place April 15-16 at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg in Chicago, IL. During Miller's session, which will take place from 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. CT, on Thursday, April 16, 2015, he will address key topics, including:
- How such extensive connectivity has been achieved and how companies are using it.
- How organizations can ensure connected devices are compatible with connected vehicle models.
- How to manage identity and access not only for connected vehicles, but also the things connected to them.
- What: "Connected Cars To The Cloud: A Roadmap" Session
- Who: David Miller, chief security officer, Covisint
- Where: Hyatt Regency Schaumburg 1800 East Golf Road, Chicago, IL
- When: 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. CT, on Thursday, April 16, 2015
Internet of Things North America is an innovative event covering advanced connectivity and cloud-based monitoring/control of devices, facilities, automobiles and enterprise operations.About Covisint Corporation Covisint provides a single entry point for business partners, customers and employees to connect with enterprises that ensures trusted information gets to the right people and place at the right time. Covisint's B2B Cloud Platform enables solutions that allow enterprises and industries to solve complex information and user management challenges across Business-to-Partner (B2P), Business-to-Customer (B2C) and Business-to-Enterprise (B2E) relationships. Today, Covisint powers, secures and connects more than 212,000 business partners and customers to some of the world's leading global enterprises across multiple industries. Learn more at www.covisint.com. Follow us:
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact 866.319.7659 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Jennifer Smith Blanc & Otus for Covisint 415.856.5152 email@example.com For Sales and Marketing Information Covisint Corporation, One Campus Martius, Suite 700, Detroit, MI 48226, 313-961-4100, http://www.covisint.com