- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,100
- 24-Week # shares sold: 65,900
- 4-Week # shares sold: 396,875
- 12-Week # shares sold: 608,433
- 24-Week # shares sold: 608,433
The Financial Times and the Wall Street Journal report the two car makers are in talks for a 'tie-up.'
I suggest avoiding all three over the next few months and over the remainder of the year.
An announcement on job cuts comes just days after legendary corporate raider Nelson Peltz and his investment firm, Trian Fund Management, won two seats on Legg Mason's board of directors.
Stifel says long-term trends working in Alibaba's favor are more significant than the trade war between the U.S. and China.