- MYL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $280.8 million.
- MYL traded 11,590 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:49 AM.
- MYL is down 5.5% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MYL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MYL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MYL: Mylan N.V., through its subsidiaries, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic, branded generic, and specialty pharmaceuticals worldwide. MYL has a PE ratio of 26.2. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Mylan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Mylan has been 3.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Mylan has a market cap of $23.2 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 0.83 and a short float of 7.4% with 5.66 days to cover. Shares are up 9.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Mylan as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 25.87% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, MYLAN NV's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Pharmaceuticals industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 5.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $180.23 million to $189.20 million.
- You can view the full Mylan Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.