- 4-Week # shares sold: 56,543
- 12-Week # shares sold: 60,563
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100,563
- 4-Week # shares bought: 7,300
- 12-Week # shares bought: 7,300
- 24-Week # shares bought: 7,300
I wish I could say buy this dip. But the dip is one that's not necessarily going to have an ending today.
China's plan to impose new tariffs on U.S. imports might not be the best for the Asian country's economy, but it might be a politically savvy move from the standpoint of the country's leaders, Goldman Sachs says in a report.
The past several recessions have been preceded by all-time highs in utilities. But it's not a sure signal.