- 4-Week # shares sold: 21,877
- 12-Week # shares sold: 41,877
- 24-Week # shares sold: 105,839
- 4-Week # shares sold: 46,787
- 12-Week # shares sold: 46,787
- 24-Week # shares sold: 130,543
Federal Reserve policymakers are expected to vote in favor of cutting the central bank's benchmark target interest rate by at least a quarter-point when their two-day meeting wraps up on Wednesday, even as the U.S. economy continues to defy gravity amid slowing global growth and a dog's breakfast of geopolitical issues.
Stocks are mixed Tuesday as investors proceed with caution as the Federal Reserve's two-day rate-setting meeting kicks off.
Bob Lang, Real Money Contributor and Steve Sosnick, Chief Strategist at Interactive Brokers, weigh in.
Randall Stephenson called the activist recommendations 'a mixed bag' and argued that AT&T is well on its way to achieving its main objectives.